Protects and Extends your desktop
Blocks unauthorized access to your desktop;
- Creates two virtual desktops: working and private;
Each desktop can have: own desktop icons, own wallpaper, own programs, password.
- Allows to quickly manage opened windows on the desktop;
- Changes wallpaper on your desktop by smart wallpaper manager;
- Fast creating and printing and e-mailing screenshots.
- Saves icons layout and shortcuts from the Windows desktop to a file. The filename is automatically composed, taking into consideration the screen resolution, current date and time;
- Restores the shortcuts and icons layout out of the file;
- Checks if the desktop layout has changed in comparison with the previous saved file;
- Hides/ Shows the Windows system icons on the desktop;
- Hides/Shows all icons on the desktop;
- Hides/Shows the Windows taskbar;
- Sets transparent icons text of desktop icons;;
- Minimizes all opened windows;
- Closes all opened windows;
- Launches the screen saver;
- Quick change the screen resolution;
- Provides a hot key to maximize any window;
- Provides a hot key to minimize any window;
- Automates the crearting of useful shortcuts to your desktop, start menu and quick launch bar;
- Smart cycling the opened windows on the desktop;
DesktopKeeper works with Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP.
DesktopKeeper is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-06-10. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
DesktopKeeper (version 4.0) has a file size of 1.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 68 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.